The safety and comfort of our customers and staff is of paramount importance to us.
We have followed both industry and government guidelines to develop new ways of working so that you can feel safe, confident and protected. We want your Dream Days experience to be relaxed and worry free so that you can enjoy your time with us, knowing that we have done everything that we can to protect us all.
When you make an appointment with Dream Days you will enjoy the store all to yourself
One of our key measures is to offer every customer a private VIP appointment experience when visiting our store. When you make an appointment with Dream Days you will enjoy the store all to yourself, along with a dedicated member of staff who will assist you throughout the duration of your appointment.
· Max of 3 people per visit ( example: Bride and 2 guests)
· Locked door policy
· Hand sanitiser/Hand washing facilities
· Visitor self-declaration form
· 2m social distancing (where possible)
· Government guidelines state that face coverings are currently mandatory in all shops unless you are exempt for medical reasons. We have no problem with the removal of the face covering for photos etc. when social distancing can be observed.
· Cleaning and sanitising between each appointment.
We appreciate your compliance to our safety measures which we have designed for the protection of both customers and staff. We hope that you can enjoy your visit to Dream Days with confidence in the measures we have in place, however should you wish to discuss or raise any points, please do not hesitate to contact me.